Thursday 3 December 2009

Spotted, but was it too late?

A woman once owed me a LOT of money which I had lent 'unsecured'. I couldn't get it back - so had no alternative but to consult a lawyer. He poured over the paperwork I provided until he finally looked up and said something I wasn't expecting.

"I've sued her before."

I got my £45,000 back though (including all legal fees).

Later I was told by a female friend that the dangerous woman in question had 'hooked up' with another 'nice guy'. I urged her to tell the guy not to lend her any money. She came back to me a day later to tell me that it was already too late..... he had. He'd also fallen for the false sob story.

This blog is aimed at helping innocent men and women to spot these and other kinds of dangerous woman.

At no time is this blog 'anti-women' as dangerous women will try to imply.

My book title "That Bitch: Protect Yourself Against Women with Malicious Intent" has been attacked by such women, claiming its disrespectful of ALL women. Not true. As so many women keep telling us. Nice women know its not about them. Because it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment